Rubber & Screening
Ashar Locker rubber tension screens are manufactured using 2 layers of premium quality wear resistant rubber with a high tensile cord reinforcement between the layers.
Thinner cloths (3, 5, 7, 10 & 15mm thick) have single ply fabric reinforcement while 20, 25 & 35mm thick cloths have 2 layers. The fabric reinforcement allows for correct and constant tensioning of the cloth.
Some of the advantages that rubber tension mats have over other screening media include :
- Substantially increased life vs wire screens
- Reduced pegging & blinding
- Improved stratification and screening efficiency
- Lighter than most heavy wire screens
- Lower cost per tonne vs wire screens
- Reduced noise pollution
- Fit most manufacturers’ screens
- Suitable for a wide variety of applications
Rubber Screen mats with a 10mm aperture or less will be provided in a sloted aperture unless requested otherwise.